Unity Tutorial 09

Screenshot of my Game

Hey!

For this week’s unity task we were given the option of continuing with the regular unity tutorials or we could pick our own tutorials that would be useful for our own individual game. As you may or may not know, my unity crashed last week and that resulted in me having to redo everything again. I don’t have much time to waste because the final week is 2 weeks away, therefore I decided to choose my own tutorials this week.


These tutorials helped me get a better understanding of the 3d game kit I downloaded from the unity store.

  • This tutorial here taught me how to apply enemies properly.
  • This tutorial here taught me how to work the moving platforms.
  • This tutorial here taught me how to add checkpoints and how to re-spawn the player.

In addition to the tutorials I watched and followed, I also used this week’s unity task to catch up with the time I wasted redoing my game from scratch.


To conclude, I feel like Shaun giving us an option to find our own tutorials really helped me this week (mentally). Last week was kind of stressful for me as I had to redo everything and we were so close to the final week so I didn’t think I was going to finish it on time. This week’s unity task really eased my mind as I got a lot accomplished!

Comments