Favourite Game

 

FIFA 20 - EA.com

I don't really play many games to be honest but one of my favourite games is FIFA 20. Although the game makes me want to break the controller a lot of times, I still consider it as my favourite game because I’m into football/soccer. Another reason why I like it is because you can play both multiplayer and single player. The graphics are also very detailed which makes you think you’re controlling a real football match. The game also allows you to build your own team and trade players with your friends. The game isn’t dependent on WiFi, therefore you can still play it when there is no WiFi connectivity.


I know some people find FIFA games boring because it's basically just players kicking a ball back and forward, but everybody is different. If you're into football like I am then you would probably find it fun. 


I also like mobile games. Examples are “8 Ball Pool”, “Geometry Dash” and “Crossy Road”. These games are good for when you’re trying to pass some time plus they’re free to download.


The main reason why I like these games is because they’re entertaining, yet not addicting, therefore I can still live my daily life normally and not get attached to the tv/mobile screen too much.

Comments